This post does contain affiliate links and is sponsored by SmartBox. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about this snack subscription box.
A snack delivery service, SmartBox is committed to providing a flexible variety of fun, healthy choices. SmartBox uses all-natural, high-quality ingredients from brands they trust. They also recognize dietary needs are important and carry themed boxes for a variety of diets including gluten-free, vegan, keto, high-protein, and kid-friendly.
- SmartBox Cost: starting at $24.99 for 17 items, shown in the video is the Family Large $39.99 for 29 snacks
- SmartBox Ships To: US, Hawaii, Alaska, APO, USVI, and Puerto Rico – International shipping is available for bulk corporate gifting orders.
- Frequency of SmartBox: You Choose! Weekly, B-Weekly, Monthly
- SmartBox Coupon Code: PINK for 10% off every order, if you sign up for a subscription, you get an additional 10% off
What Comes Inside SmartBox Snacks:
See the list of brands below of what can be found inside each SmartBox Snack subscription box.
- Made Good
- Annie's Homegrown Snacks & Treats
- Nature's Bakery Fig Bars
- Enjoy Life Cookies & Treats
- Pirate's Booty
- Pure Organic Fruit Bars
- Garden Veggie Straws
- Clif Bar
- Skinny Pop
- …and more!
SmartBox Unboxing Video
My SmartBox Snack Subscription Box Review & Experience
For me, this box couldn't have arrived at a better time. I was fed up and frustrated trying to find easy, yummy afternoon snacks. Don't be like me. Don't wait until you are frustrated! Give SmartBox a try now! SmartBox sends healthy snack options for everyone. You can choose from several box types: Family, Celebrations, Fitness, Gluten-Free, Keto, Vegan, Surprise Me or Build Your Own. I received the Large Family box and Small Surprise Me box and I am impressed with both.
In these boxes, received several snacks that I love but just had forgotten existed. I received several new snacks that I now get to try. I love this! The family box had 29 full-size snacks inside for $39.99, which is a GREAT price point! With these types of subscription boxes you have a couple of choices, subscribe and done, you don't have to do anything else to keep your healthy snacking on track. Or, you can subscribe for a bit to find and try new things, once you have a few favorite brands, Pause your snack subscription box, and just buy those on your regular shopping trips. Once you get sick of those, come back and unpause to get more snacks!
Subscribe for yourself. Send a 1-time gift. Or check out their corporate plans and kick that old school vending machine to the curb. Healthy Snacking = Healthy Bodies! Check SmartBox Snacks out below friends.
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Tippsy Sake Review – Sake Subscription
- Sunday Lawn Care Reviews
- Glossy Box July 2020 & 2021 Review & Unboxing
- Subscription Box Haul – SBB Haul Part 3
- Knowledge Crate Review – Kids Subscription Box