Stitch Fix Kids & Tween: Does it Work for Both Ages?!
This post contains affiliate links and is sponsored by Stitch Fix (they gave us some clothing credit). Thank you for watching and supporting us! You are the best!
Stitch Fix Kids & Tween
- Frequency: Your choice! We do On-Demand (request a box when we want one)
- Price: $20 style fee and average price for kid’s clothing is $10 per item
- Shipping: Free US Shipping both ways
- Stitch Fix Coupon Code: sign up using my URL here to get $20 to shop with (1st-time subscribers only)
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get-stitchfix-kids
About Stitch Fix for Kids:
- Your account with your kids is seen as a family account & credit can be shared.
- The $20 styling fee is applied to any item you keep.
- They do have a good refer-a-friend program.
- Keep everything in your box & get 25% off the box.
- Sizes: 2T – 14
- They do offer free-size exchanges.
- Completing the Style Shuffle online helps you get better clothes.
Join the exclusive Facebook group here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinkenvelope/
**Hang with us on Social Media**
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
San Antonio TX 78230
*Disclaimer: This post may be sponsored (meaning we were paid for the time it took to research, create, & share this video) and this post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone purchases using one of our links/codes, which helps support the blog and is free to you. All opinions are my own.