A question I have received a few times is, “How do Stitch Fix prices line up with other companies with comparable products?”
Answer: Stitch Fix price comparison is Great!!! You get to choose your price point, I personally chose to test out the cheapest category. So my average item thus far has been $59.20 which for a pair of shorts, a jacket, some of my tops, dresses and definitely pants is cheap. For a scarf, jewelry and some casual tops its average to just slightly high. A little background on me 🙂 Now on to the points that make Stitch Fix a great deal:
- You get a personal stylist for FREE! You pay $20 up front to get your box but you only lose that money if you keep nothing in your box. ( Sign up here to get a free $20 credit)
- You don't have to do anything, everything ships for FREE to your door.
- If you find your items somewhere else cheaper Stitch Fix will price match.
- Refer a friend you get $25 credit on your purchase.
- If you buy all 5 items you get an additional 25% off your purchase. (more on this below)
On my 1st purchase the total came to $282.00 plus 25% off making it $211.50 for the total but I wanted to return my 5th item. So I ran the numbers, if I were to return the 5th item I would have paid $208. So the last item that fit well but I felt didn't match my style only cost $3.50. I can now attempt to wear it or resell it.
On my 2nd purchase the total came to $310.00 plus 25% off making it $232.50 for the total but I wanted to return my 5th item. So I ran the numbers again, if I were to return the 5th item I would have paid $242. So the last item that fit only ok that I wanted to exchange but couldn't because they didn't have my size was not only FREE, I actually saved $9.50.
Stitch Fix Price Comparison
So a big thumbs up for these Stitch Fix price comparisons! To see my 1st box visit My 1st Stitch Fix Box.
*Disclaimer: these are just my opinions and I apologize in advance for misspelling, typos & overall nonsense (ie: keyword stuffing)!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.