About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and a personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest. Join me!!!
- Cost: $55 per item average price point
- Frequency: You Decide! Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Etc
- Who Can Shop: Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X and Men’s sizes XS-XXL
- Coupon: $25 off your purchase ONLY when you sign up below
Stitch Fix Review
Well Hello Lucky #13, you paid off, what a great fix you are. So I updated my Pinterest board and my stylist notes and asked for dresses. I NEVER wear dresses, I don't know why, I like them, I think they are cute and they definitely are great during these 112 degree heat index days but, I just don't reach for them. However, I committed to change that for August. So in this fix I received 2 completely different dresses and 3 way cute tops. See photos below!
- Lombard Zip Back Blouse – $44 – KEPT but it is For Sale – New With Tags & Style Card FedEx to your door for only $39
Upon initially pulling this top out I was in LOVE! Great colors and such a unique cut but once I put it on it was a bit too small and I wasn't as wild about it. I kept it but plan to sell it.
2. Reyna Knit Maxi Dress – $78 – KEPT
Loved this when I pulled it out and it is just as cute on. Super stoked on this perfect summer meets fall maxi dress!
3. Sharan Dress – $88 – KEPT
Upon pulling this out I liked the colors but didn't know about the cut. The boxiness made me nervous but I followed my stylist advice and belted it with a belt she knew I already owned from a Front Door Fashion fix I received and it is way cute!
4. Diaz Crochet Detail Top – $74 – KEPT
So I loved the sleeves on this top but wasn't sure about the neckline and colors so I ran and tried it on. It is way cute on, love the cut, not sure however I can pull the colors off. I'm sure going to try though 🙂
5. Frederique Crochet Detail Top – $58 – KEPT
Since I kept all 5 items I got 25% off my Fix!!!
Watch my IG to see how I’m wearing all these pieces and please pin anything you like below to share with your stylist.
Still not quite sure? Go check out some of my other posts & see more here.