Stitch Fix Reviews + Try-On
What is Stich Fix up to these days? I'm checking in to find out in this Stitch Fix Try On. I ordered a fix and I reviewed it for curation, quality, and value + I try it all on. This is a Stitch Fix women's box and this Stitch Fix Review is not sponsored.
- Front Door Fashion Try-On & Unboxing – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC3TLjqV-lTYlTxSoSLA3RRoRIDa-s6-T
- Wantable Try-On & Unboxing – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC3TLjqV-lTbsz7Pn5e6FyVlvjte0C0hE
I’m a size XS/Small in tops & a 25 in bottoms. I weigh 110 pounds and I am 5’5” tall.
Stitch Fix Women
- Frequency: Your choice! We do On-Demand (request a box when we want one)
- Price: $20 style fee that goes towards the purchase of any item Buy 5, get 25% off
- Shipping: Free US Shipping both ways
- Stitch Fix Coupon: sign up using the URL here to get $20 to shop with!
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get-stitchfix
What Came in my Stitch Fix Womens Box:
- MICHAEL by Michael Kors – Galyn Off the Shoulder top in Black – Small – $88.00
- Papermoon – Basima Back Detail Knit Top in Navy – Small – $32.00
- Velvet by Graham and Spencer – Casey Knit Top – Olive – Small – $114.00
- PINK CLOVER – Daisee Button Back Detail Top in Navy – Small – $34.00
- Pistola – Eliana Fray Hem Short in Indigo – size 2 – $78.00
About Stitch Fix & my Stitch Fix Reviews:
- Your account with your kids is seen as a family account & credits can be shared but your partner can’t be included, just 1 adult + kids
- Fixes are available for Men, Women & Kids
- NEW – What’s in your Closet? Quiz
- NEW – Shop Your Looks – where they show you items currently in your closet & build outfits around those items that you can buy
- If you don’t like the box you receive, you can request another style at no additional cost
- They do have a good refer-a-friend program
- Keep everything in your box & get 25% off the box
- Women’s Sizes: XXS – XXL or 00 – 16 & they do offer plus sizes
- They do offer free size exchanges
- Completing the Style Shuffle (quiz about things you like & don't like) really helps
- Shop StitchFix FreeStyle at your leisure with no subscription – the better brands & better quality is in freestyle. I see Kanken, Rag & Bone, Adidas, and more over there whereas my regular fixes are still filled with crappy polyester that they have been sending for the past 8 years. What’s up with that?
Other Cool Subscription Boxes to see:
- This Just Kept Getting Better and BETTER! | June MEGA Unboxing | Happy June Yall!
- 🚨 MASSIVE UNBOXING! 11 Subscription Boxes | June 2023 Monthly Haul
- Isn't this the Cutest!?! Women's Beachly Summer 2023 🏖️ Beach Box for Beach Babes ⛱️
- 🥰 Dorothy Jean Decor Summer 2023 🥰 They Did It Again!!!
- Just Greenery Summer Bouquet & Wreath SPOILER + ❤️ Patriotic Bouquet How-To💙
Join the exclusive Facebook group here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinkenvelope/
Nails by @haus_of_polish on IG
Hang with me on Social Media
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
San Antonio TX 78230
*Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone makes a purchase using one of our links, which helps support the blog and is free to you. All opinions are my own.