About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and a personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest. Join me!!!
- Cost: $55 per item average price point
- Frequency: You Decide! Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Etc
- Who Can Shop: Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X and Men’s sizes XS-XXL
- Coupon: $25 off your purchase ONLY when you sign up below
Stitch Fix Review
Oh yall, this was such a fun fix. I really loved every piece but only 4 of the 5 fit so I sold the 1 piece I loved to someone who also loved it and it fit <3 Here is what I received:
- Chaplin Lined Hooded Anorak Jacket – $94.00 – Kept
Ok I love this jacket! It is perfect for Houston's winter. Light, cute and fun (check out the lining). Since we can't wear “real” coats around here, this is a perfect substitute.
2. Canby Faux Suede Elbow Patch Knit Top – $54.00 – Sold (but loved)
This is the top I loved but honestly, it was just a bit too big so I told it to a fellow Stitch Fix lover! Thankful for the boards where we can all exchange and sell Stitch Fix products. Isn't it cute!
3. Mayfare Bootcut Jeans – $94.00 – Kept but I am willing to sell as they are a little big and I own 5 other pair just like these
Aren't these perfect! The Bootcut creates a beautiful balance. They look awesome with booth and heels on a 5'5″ girl. The dark wash is fab! So cute!
4. Diggory Fringe Detail Top – $58.00 – Kept
Isn't this top fun!!! I have nothing like this so its super exciting for me. I love the pattern, it's a bit thicker which is fun and makes it feel Fall-ish. So I love this piece!!! Fringe!!!!
5. Kyra Suede Lace Up Heel – $90.00 – Kept
Aren't these sooooo cute! I love the color, I love the lace up and I love the heel height! So perfect! These look cute with a variety of jeans! Yay for these (but they are suede so I have to be careful).