Stitch Fix Womens Quick Unboxing + Try-On
This post contains affiliate links and is sponsored by Stitch Fix (they gave us some clothing credit). Thank you for watching Stitch Fix Womens Quick Unboxing + Try-On and supporting us! You are the best!
Stitch Fix Women
- Frequency: Your choice! We do On-Demand (request a box when we want one)
- Price: $20 style fee that goes towards the purchase of any item *Buy 5, get 25% off
- Shipping: Free US Shipping both ways
- Coupon Code: sign up using the URL here to get $20 to shop with!
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get-stitchfix
About Stitch Fix:
- Your account with your kids is seen as a family account & credits can be shared, but your partner can’t be included, just 1 adult + kids
- Fixes are available for Men, Women & Kids
- What’s in your Closet? Quiz
- Shop Your Looks – where they show you items currently in your closet & build outfits around those items that you can buy
- If you don’t like the box you receive, you can request another style at no additional cost
- They do have a good refer-a-friend program
- Keep everything in your box & get 25% off the box
- Women’s Sizes: XXS – XXL or 00 – 16 & they do offer plus sizes
- They do offer free size exchanges
- Completing the Style Shuffle (quiz about things you like & don't like) helps
- Shop StitchFix FreeStyle at your leisure with no subscription – the better brands & better quality are in freestyle. I see Kanken, Rag & Bone, Adidas, and more over there, whereas my regular fixes are still filled with crappy polyester that they have been sending for the past 8 years. What’s up with that?
Stitch Fix is a clothing subscription that you can have set up to auto-send your boxes or you can order a box at your leisure. However, you can also skip the box altogether and just go shopping in the Stitch Fix Freestyle store. Very user-friendly. Thank you for watching my Stitch Fix Womens Quick Unboxing + Try-On.
Want to see more? Check out these Clothing Subscriptions:
**Hang with us on Social Media**
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
San Antonio TX 78230
*Disclaimer: This post may be sponsored (meaning we were paid for the time it took to research, create, & share this video) and this post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone purchases using one of our links/codes, which helps support the blog and is free to you. All opinions are my own.