This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Taste Crate Unboxing.
- Taste Crate Cost: $39.99 with Free Shipping (including its territories, military bases, and embassies)
- Frequency: Monthly
- TasteCrate Coupon Code: TPE25 gets you 25% off your purchase
- What's Inside my Taste Crate Box:
- Skinny Lily Popped Water Lily Seeds
- Cosmik Ice Cream in Strawberry
- Legally Addictive The OG Pop Daddy Pretzels Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Sticks
- Split Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly
- Vacadillos Carne Seca Air Dried Beef
- Whoa! Dough in Brownie Batter
- Sun & Swell Lemon Coconut
- Crazy Go Nuts Banana Walnuts
- Lume Glow Granola
- Why Bar in Zesty Lemon
- Mezcla Peruvian Cocoa Peanut Butter
- Mavericks Kids Cookiez
- Daily Crunch Sprouted Almonds
- Crispy Green Crispy Fruit
- Heywell Calm+Restore in blackberry ginger
Taste Crate Unboxing Video
My Taste Crate Review & Experience
Taste Crate snack box is made up of hard-to-find, new to market, healthy snacks that you won't find in conventional grocery stores. The box will include chips, jerky, granola, sweets, and bars. Get 15-20 snacks per box. This box is perfect for on-the-go families who want to snack healthy and beat the repetition of eating the same things.
As of posting this, we are about halfway through eating our snacks and we have loved everything thus far. Even though these are new and hard-to-find snacks, they are weird, they are great finds that have been very yummy. This is our very first box and we are looking forward to our next one. This has made packing snacks for the kids easy peasy.
Thanks for reading along about my Taste Crate Unboxing! Be sure to check out my Tastecrate coupon code, TPE25 to get 25% off your purchase!