The California Wine Club
It is very rare that I get to say this, but I found a wine subscription box that I approve of! Since 2016 I have only said this a couple of times, and The California Wine Club made the list. As a result, I need you to go check out this wine subscription.
#TCWCSpring #sponsored *Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone makes a purchase using one of our links, which helps support the blog and is free to you. Additionally, all opinions are my own.
The California Wine Club – a small family vineyard
- Frequency: You Choose: Monthly, Bi-Monthly or Quarterly
- Price: varies based on the wines chosen. See all options below
- Shipping: US and rates vary based on wine selections & your location
- The California Wine Club Coupon Code: THEPINKENVELOPE for 10% off. Not valid on discounted bottles, including Early Bird offer, extra month on us offer, and free shipping offers. Not valid on Case Club.
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/TheCaliforniaWineClub
Itemized Items in my Box:
- Premier Series – their most popular wine club gift
Wine Subscription Options:
They have multiple types of subscriptions across 3 different categories: the Affordable Wine Clubs, the Luxury Wine Clubs, and the More Than Just California Wine Clubs. In light of this, make sure to check them all out.
- Affordable Wine Clubs – Premier Series is our most popular club level, delivering two bottles of handcrafted wine from California's best artisan wineries for just $43.45 per shipment plus S&H.
- Affordable Wine Clubs – Case Club Series offers handcrafted wines from artisan wineries in California at a generous discount. Get 12 bottles of quality wine for just $168 per shipment, plus S&H.
- Luxury Wine Clubs – Signature Series membership delivers California's highest-rated and most coveted artisan wines. Two bottle shipments average $134, plus S&H. Two bottle shipments average $241, plus S&H.
- Luxury Wine Clubs – Aged Cabernet Series is the only wine club offering prestigious Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon perfectly aged 7 – 12 years. Two-bottle shipments average $262, plus S&H.
- More Than Just California Clubs – Pacific Northwest Series membership delivers sophisticated wines from small wineries in Washington and Oregon. Two-bottle shipments average $77, plus S&H.
- More Than Just California Clubs – International Series membership features artisan wineries worldwide. Two-bottle shipments start on average $71, plus S&H.
Perfect Complement to a Spring Gathering
About The California Wine Club Box:
The California Wine Club also does one-time shipments and gift sets. Furthermore, they have the “Uncorked” blog on their website with articles on toastings, tips on what not to do at a tasting, and more. Since 1990, they have been helping artisan wineries share their small-batch wines. They visit the wineries, meet the families and winemakers behind the wines, and then invite them to share their favorites with the wine club members. Every wine they feature is from a real, working winery and backed by their Love It Guarantee. Above all, I want you to take away that I never approved wine subscriptions, I'm picky, but I approve and LOVE this one!
Join the exclusive Facebook group here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinkenvelope/
Hang with me on Social Media
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
2313 Lockhill-Selma #603
San Antonio TX 78230