The episode you've been waiting for… Stitch Fix Unboxing & Try-On.
We are so excited to be unboxing Stitch Fix again! This subscription has been a fav of ours for years, and we still love it all these years later! We have been using this subscription for years and can honestly say most of our wardrobe has come from them! – Ben & Sabrina
This post contains affiliate links and is sponsored by Stitch Fix (they gave us some clothing credit). Thank you for watching and supporting us! You are the best!
Stitch Fix Unboxing & Try-On
- Frequency: As often as you like!
- Price: $20.00 will be credited toward purchasing any item in your box.
- Shipping: Free receiving and returning
- Coupon: If you use the link below, you will receive a $20 credit!
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get-stitchfix
Here is a rundown of everything Sabrina received:
- O'Neill – Kiko Disty Floral $45.00
- Sperry – Crest Vibe Canvas Barrel Lace Sneaker $69.95
- Bobeau – Tia Sleep & Lounge Ultimate Cozy Hoodie and Short Set $55.00
- Market & Spruce – Erin Overlap V Neck Knit Tee $32.00
- Market & Spruce – Brigitte Knit Dress $ 68.00
About Stitch Fix:
Stitch Fix is an online personal styling service that offers clothing and accessories curated to match individual preferences and styles. Subscribers fill out a detailed style profile, and professional stylists use this information to select and send a personalized “fix” of clothing and accessories directly to the subscribers' doorstep. Subscribers can try on the items at home, keep what they like, and return the rest. The subscription aims to simplify the shopping experience and provide convenient fashion options based on each subscriber's unique tastes and needs.
Join the exclusive Facebook group here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinkenvelope/
**Hang with us on Social Media**
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
San Antonio TX 78230
*Disclaimer: This post may be sponsored (meaning we were paid for the time it took to research, create, & share this video) and this post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone purchases using one of our links/codes, which helps support the blog and is free to you. All opinions are my own.