This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Third & Main Fall 2021 Review.
About Third & Main Fall 2021 Boxes
Third & Main was developed out of a love of friendship, similar family values, and two at-home moms who wanted to venture back to work on their own terms and try to do some good along the way. Taking inspiration from a day out shopping & feeling blessed to live in such a wonderful little town, they wondered how they could give a touch of what Third Street offered – to everyone.
Using their backgrounds from a previous life in IT Development and Digital Marketing, the two quickly got to work developing the framework for their new venture. Not only do they want to fill boxes with beautiful high-end items, but they also want to help promote local makers. Each box always features at least one brand made in the US by a skilled artisan. Shop local. Just on a larger scale.
Third & Main pays homage to the charming, historic town we are blessed to call home. State and Third street in Geneva, IL, and the Main streets of the surrounding towns offer some of the best boutique shopping for one-of-a-kind gifts for the home and self.
- Third & Main Cost: $129
- Shipping: Free shipping to most US locations, additional surcharges for various West Coast locations, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada.
- Frequency: Seasonal/ Quarterly
- Third & Main Coupon Code: PINK10 for 10% off
What's Inside each of the Third & Main Decor Boxes
- The Modern Farmhouse Home Decor Subscription (the original box renamed)
- There are 2 Box Options so that you can customize your box. I received Box Option 2
- Hand Carved Mango Wood Vase – 10″ tall
- Bittersweet Faux florals
- Give Thanks Pillow – 20″ x 12″
- Pillow insert
- 100% Soy Hello Pumpkin Candle – 7.5 ozs
- Ceramic Pumpkin – 4″ tall
- Wooden Reversible Sign – 5″ x 5″
- and the Surprise Item is the White Round Tray – 8″
- The Contemporary Home Decor Subscription (the new box)
- Cotton Lumbar Pillow w/ French Knots – 20″ x 12″
- Pillow Insert
- Chevron Vase – 12″ tall x 6″ base
- Fall Leaves Faux Stems
- Large Glazed Ceramic Apple – 6″ tall x 5.5″
- Small Glazed Ceramic Apple – 5″ tall x 4.5″
- Bronze Acorn Ornament – 4″ tall x 3″
- Antique Finish Gold Tray – 14″ long x 7″ wide x 1″ tall
- 2 box options: Farmhouse & Modern
- They offer Gift Boxes & Holiday Bundles
- They support local makers & small businesses across the USA
- This home decor box is a decorating curation service, not a discount box
Third & Main Unboxing Video
My Review & Experience
This is my 2nd unboxing of Third and Main home decor box, you can see my 1st box in my July 2021 haul
The Third & Main Fall Home Decor Boxes ship by 10/1. The Modern Farmhouse box has a surprise — the white fluted tray, which is a spoiler. For the premier Third & Main Contemporary Box, they have decided to show everything. They normally keep one item as a surprise. Unlike other decor boxes, they don't hide what is in the box until after you are billed or the box has shipped. Third & Main truly stand behind their curations and quality and want their customers to be happy and feel good about spending their hard-earned money. This is why they want us to know what we will be receiving and have the chance to cancel if it doesn't suit us.
Here is 1 sneak peek photo from each box. To see everything in the box, watch the video above!
Thanks for reading along! Be sure to check out my first unboxing with them here and I'll see you in the next review!