This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by or promoted by anyone. These are all my own thoughts, ideas and comparisons. Thanks for reading about ThirdLove Best Mom Bra Review.
We do bras differently. There is No discomfort. No dressing rooms. No drama. Just insanely comfortable bras, designed to fit perfectly. We use millions of real women’s measurements—not size templates—to create our products. Our Fit Finder recommends your ideal bra in 60 seconds. In between cup sizes? We invented half-cups. And we carry the most sizes of any bra brand—by nearly double. We make it our mission to make a bra for you.
Price: average price is $68
Frequency: as you order, not a subscription
Coupon: Latest Offers can be found by clicking the Pink button below & checking the top of the website that pops up
Recommend: Yes, I own 5 bras & love them all (I'm wearing now now)
Give Back: Yes in a Big Way! All the bras returned are donated to their Bras for All program where they have donated over $4 Million in bras to women in need.
My ThirdLove Love – I found the Best Mom Bra:
I have 5 Different ThirdLove Bras: the Matte & Shine Eyelet Plunge Bra in True Navy, the Modern Mesh Plunge Bra in Midnight Navy, the 24/7 Classic Contour Plunge Bra in Taupe, the Everyday Lace Plunge Bra in Rose and the 24/7 Classic T-Shirt Bra in Taupe all in the size 32 D1/2. I have washed and worn them all multiple times and love them all. Also love that I'm rotating 5 bras instead of 1 (why do we girls do this????). I am currently eyeing a couple of their Racerback Bras for my next purchase because Summer is here and I love wearing racerback tanks.
Their bras come with removable pads, Ultra-thin memory foam cups that form to your body, Smooth band with tagless (scratch-free!) printed label and padded hook and eye (the print does rub off eventually but that doesn't both me, I just hate tags right there) and the best fit guide EVER! On my 1st order, I ordered the 32D and they sent me the 32D and the 32D1/2 to try. After trying both on my hubby and I both agreed that the 32D1/2 fit perfectly! So thanks to their try it before you buy it suggestion I was able to find the right fit on my very 1st order!
- Their amazing Try Before Your Buy program – Just pay for shipping. Wash it. Wear it. Live in it for 30 days. Love it? Pay for it and Keep it! Otherwise return or exchange it completely free.
- All bras that are return are donated to their Bras for All program where they have donated over $4 Million in bras!
- Their 60 second Fit Finder! Easy to use & Quick to use.
- The Memory Foam Cups that are not push up, just slightly padded to add a bit of forgiveness (mama's who have breastfed, I know you feel me).
- Removable pads to accommodate many needs like asymmetry, etc
Third Love Bras I Own:
Thank you for reading my ThirdLove Review. To See more Unboxings & Reviews check out a few of my recent posts below:
- Glossy Box July 2020 & 2021 Review & Unboxing
- 3 Women's Clothing Subscription Boxes 2021
- Curateur Welcome Box Summer 2021
- Faithbox Review – Christian Subscription Box
- Rose War Panty Power – Period Subscription Box