This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Tippsy Sake Review – Sake Subscription.
About Tippsy Sake Box
Tippsy is the largest online platform for Japanese SAKE in the US. They promote sake as a versatile drink to pair with all kinds of cuisine!
- Tippsy Sake Box Cost: $99.00 & they do offer pre-paid discounts
- Shipping Info: Currently Tippsy can’t ship to AK, AL, AR, HI, MI, MS and UT. There are some areas of IL and OK that our carriers may not service as well. Tippsy is working to expand this.
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Tippsy Sake Box Coupon Code: THEPINKENVELOPE for $20 off 1st Sake Box
- What's Inside: This is the 1st box everyone receives upon signing up with Sake Box. The First Box is shipped out immediately after placing the order, then you will be enrolled in the quarterly cycle (Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec).
Tippsy Sake Unboxing Video
My Tippsy Sake Review – Sake Subscription & Experience
Tippsy's mission is to make Japanese premium sake fun and easy to access while we aim to break the wall between consumers and makers. Their box is a perfect place to start your sake journey! When you sign up for the subscription, you join the special membership service, Tippsy Sake Club. The perks of this Club include great educational content on sake such as tasting videos and Sake Guide booklet, unlimited free shipping for your regular orders, 6% cashback Tippsy Rewards points, and access to exclusive events where you can meet sake brewers in Japan!
I am not a sake fan but my husband is, so I brought him in for this unboxing and taste test. Make sure you watch the video above. I actually really enjoyed about half of the bottles they sent. My husband loves them all! This is a great way to try out sake. This box also makes for a great date night! We had a blast trying them all and eating sushi.
You must watch the tasting video and/or read the product cards before trying the sake. The more you know about the sake, the tastier it gets! Thanks for reading & be sure to watch along on YouTube to enter the giveaway!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Spring 2023 Decorate with Me + Mid-Century Modern Dining Room Makeover
- Mini Unboxing Haul 1 Subscription + 4 Must-See Spring Products | Geometry Towels, Taos & More!
- Stitch Fix vs Wantable | Womens Clothing Subscription Showdown
- The California Wine Club – Small Vineyards Wine Subscription Box | Perfect Complement to a Spring Gathering
- OMG Amazing – Holiday Haul Easter 2023 is my Favorite Box Yet