This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Trunk Club Review.
Jan 2021 – This box is now closed
About Trunk Club
Nordstrom Trunk Club is a fashion subscription box with a range of prices to fit your budget. Stylists can even shop Nordstrom sales for you! Keep what you love, then send the rest back. The $25 styling fee goes toward your purchase.
- Trunk Club Cost: $25 styling fee unless you are a Nordstrom credit card holder, then it is Free. The price range is $50 – $300 per item, you set your budget.
- Frequency: You Decide – set up a subscription or request trunks on-demand
- Trunk Club Shipping: Free Shipping both ways. Only in the US including Hawaii and Alaska. They are unable to ship to PO, FPO, APO, and DPO boxes.
- Trunk Club Coupon Code: Get $50 to shop with when you sign up with the link below!
- What's Inside: I received 10 items in this box totaling $809.95 and I kept 1 item, the Madewell Threader Bar Earrings in Vintage Gold at $28.00.
- They can style both men and women.
- You can use your Nordstrom Credit Card and Gift Cards at TC.
- They price-match Nordstrom’s pricing up to 14 days.
- Nordstrom’s alteration plan can be used with TC.
- They will send shoes.
- Great phone app.
- Trunk Club has style swipes to help your stylist learn your style.
Trunk Club Fall 2021 Unboxing Video
My Trunk Club Fall 2021 Review & Experience
- Men’s sizes XS – XXXL
- Women’s sizes XXS – 4X (Petite, Regular& Curvy)
- They do not offer any buy-all type discounts.
Trunk Club is the OG of clothing subscription boxes. They were purchased by Nordstrom in 2014 but were around before then. They have long time been one of my favorite women’s clothing subscription boxes. I think my 1st official review of Trunk Club was on October 16, 2016! So crazy!
Although I love them, it's definitely a hit or miss. Watch the video above and you can see that this box was a miss. I got 2 boxes over the summer that were big wins. Check out 1 of those below at the bottom of this post. I have already ordered another box and I will film that one as well and release it within the month so we can compare. With 0 style and shipping fees, I figure there is no reason not to keep them coming and to be slightly picky in my choices.
The total value of this box was $809.95! Wow! Be sure to check out my past reviews on Trunk Club, get $50 to shop with by using my link below, and I'll see you in the next video!
Trunk Club Haul from Summer
This is a trunk from this summer that I LOVED so I wanted to share this one too.
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Stitch Fix vs Wantable | Womens Clothing Subscription Showdown
- The California Wine Club – Small Vineyards Wine Subscription Box | Perfect Complement to a Spring Gathering
- OMG Amazing – Holiday Haul Easter 2023 is my Favorite Box Yet
- Box of Sensory Toys – Kids Subscription box of Sensory Toys – Pop Its, Fidgets, Mochis & More!
- Monthly Subscription Boxes for Women under $40 & Happy St Patricks Day!!!