This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our VineOh Fall 2021 Box.
Vine Oh! a subscription box filled with Sips and Surprises box. A quarterly subscription box for women with wine and surprises! Oh! Yes!
- VineOh Wine Subscription Price: $59.99
- Frequency: Quarterly
- VineOh Coupon Code: TPE – Free 3rd Bottle of Wine for your Subscription Lifetime (every box) + a Free Gift in your 1st box (right now the gift is a Laritzy Eyeshadow) for new subscribers only
Items in my VineOh Fall 2021 Box
- Jules Smith Cosmic Cuff Set – Retail Value $58
- Willow Collective Blanket Scarf – Retail Value $35
- Carly Rae Studio Wine Lover Tote Bag – Retail Value $18
- Refresh Dry Shampoo – Retail Value $9
- Sweet Chaos Vanilla Chai Popcorn – Retail Value $4
- 2 Bottles of Premium California & South African Wine – Retail Value $24 each
Total Retail Value in the Vine Oh Spring Box is $172
New Subscribers Bonus Items for Fall 2021
- Free bottle of wine for life – Retail value $24
- Free Laritzy Eyeshadow Palette – Retail value $48
Total Retail Value of the Vine Oh Fall Box + Bonus items comes to $244
VineOh Fall 2021 Box Unboxing Video
New to VineOh this Season:
- They launched a new monthly wine club, $59.99 with free shipping for 4 bottles ($14.99 per bottle) or 6 bottles for $89.99 ($14.99 per bottle) you choose red, whites, mix or sweet
- Online shop with wines and gifts, anyone can shop, not just members
My Vine Oh Box Review & Experience
VineOh gives you $120 in value in every box. You get 5 – 6 Full-size items + 2 bottles of wine – red, white, mix, or sweet – you choose! Where I have not been super excited about my last 2 – 3 boxes, I can say every box has exceeded the $59.99 value that we pay. I don't know that I see $244 in value in this box, I think that is a high estimate, but that doesn't really matter because there is definitely over $60 in value.
And I don't know if I have ever shared this but they do have a refer a friend program which is always fun. If you sign up make sure to check it out. This box used to be The Bomb back in the day but recently I just haven’t been loving it. I feel like the items are getting less unique and cheaper with time. That or I am getting more spoiled!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Stitch Fix vs Wantable | Womens Clothing Subscription Showdown
- The California Wine Club – Small Vineyards Wine Subscription Box | Perfect Complement to a Spring Gathering
- OMG Amazing – Holiday Haul Easter 2023 is my Favorite Box Yet
- Box of Sensory Toys – Kids Subscription box of Sensory Toys – Pop Its, Fidgets, Mochis & More!
- Monthly Subscription Boxes for Women under $40 & Happy St Patricks Day!!!