Wantable Clothing Subscription Box
What an awesome Wantable Clothing Subscription Box! We can’t believe it took us this long to try this amazing box! Wantable sets the standard on how all clothing boxes should do it. All the way from the super detailed survey to their own signature brand 78 & Sunny this box nails it! If you’ve been on the fence, don’t hesitate to use our exclusive link below and receive $35 off your first box.
This post contains affiliate links and is sponsored in part by Wantable (they sent Sabrina some credit to shop with).
Wantable Women's Style Edit
- Frequency: 5 options from back-to-back edits, every 2 months edit, or individual orders.
- Price: $20 style fee is applied to your purchase and you get 20% off if you buy 5 or more.
- Shipping: Free in the US
- Coupon: Use our exclusive link below to receive $35 off your first edit!
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/Wantable
- Sizes: XS – 3X (0 – 24 waist)
Here is a rundown of everything Sabrina received:
- West Kei – Floral Knit Cami in Pastel Pink (M) $48
- 78 & Sunny – Knot Shoulder Printed Tank in Blue Gingham (M) $24.50
- 78 & Sunny – Surfside Stripe Scoop Tank in Mustard/Ivory (M) $42
- 78 & Sunny – Southern Graphic Tee in Heather Grey (M) $44
- Vigoss – Marley Mid Rise Cuffed Short in Med Wash (28) $58
- Dear John – Blaire Cuffed Slim Straight in Blue Water (29) $98
- Liverpool – Kelsey Trouser in Pink Perfection (6) $98
Wantable is a unique clothing subscription box that tailors its offerings to your individual style preferences. When you subscribe, you'll fill out a style quiz to help them understand your fashion tastes. Then, their stylists curate a selection of clothing items based on your preferences. You'll receive these items at regular intervals, giving you the opportunity to try on and decide what you want to keep. You pay only for the items you decide to keep and can return the rest for free. This personalized approach makes Wantable a convenient and exciting way to discover new fashion pieces that align with your style. Thank you for watching Sabrina's Wantable Clothing Subscription Box review.
Join the exclusive Facebook group here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinkenvelope/
**Hang with us on Social Media**
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
San Antonio TX 78230
*Disclaimer: This post may be sponsored (meaning we were paid for the time it took to research, create, & share this video) and this post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone purchases using one of our links/codes, which helps support the blog and is free to you. All opinions are my own.