Wantable Cozytober Try-On & Review
Thank you to Wantable for sending us some credits to shop with so we could share this box with you and for sponsoring this video. Links below may be affiliate links, meaning we earn a small commission for each purchase. Thank you for supporting our team! You’re the Best!
I am 5’ 4.5”, weigh 100 lbs, and wear mostly a size small and 25.
Wantable Cozytober Style Edit
- Frequency: You Choose
- Price: $20 style fee is applied to your purchase, and you get 20% off if you buy 5 or more.
- Wantable Shipping: Free in the US & US Territories, including Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and Guam. They also ship to APO/AFO/DPO addresses.
- Wantable Coupon Code: Use my URL below & get $35 off your 1st Wantable Edit & a Free Sherpa Bag with a Style Edit ($45 value). Free Faux Fur Slides with an Active Edit ($40 value). And Free Sherpa Tote Bag with a Sleep & Body Edit ($38 value).
- Sign Up Here: https://thepinkenvelope.com/get/Wantable
What Came in my Cozytober box:
- Sherpa Belt Bag in White – Free
- Tribal Long Sleeve Textured Crew Neck Sweater – Small $88
- Bishop & Young Selena Poet Blouse in Wisteria – Small – $99
- Hidden Tracey Stright Leg in Med Light – 25” – $66.75 (sale item)
- Z Supply Warm Up Vest in Sandstone – Small – $99
- Molly Bracken Kint ¼ Zip Pullover in Emerald Green – Small – $79
- Dear John Fiona Wide Led in Cinnamon – 25” – $105
- Woven Heart Shawl Collar Aztec Print Cardigan in Black – Small – $79
About the Wantable Cozytober Edit:
Give your wardrobe a dose of cozy confidence with the season’s most sought-after styles. This one-of-a-kind Cozytober® Edit brings all the snuggly and soft fabrics with performance-ready pieces so you can tackle leaf raking, yoga, and movie night all in one day. Look forward to fleece joggers, buttery-soft pullovers, cute graphics, sherpa jackets, and more! Plus, get a free gift with each edit!
XS – 3X (sizes 0 – 24W)
- You Choose your Edit type: Women’s Style, Active, or Sleep and Body.
- They also have a Men’s Active option (my husband LOVES it).
- 1 Edit (box) is about 7 items.
- Themed Edit pop-up throughout the year (like this Cozytober edit).
- Wantable price range: $50 – $100 for a style edit.
- Customer Service is excellent.
- Use the Stream to share with Wantable looks you like and dislike.
Join the exclusive Facebook group here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinkenvelope/
**Hang with us on Social Media**
Interested in having your box showcased, mail it to
The Pink Envelope
San Antonio TX 78230
*Disclaimer: This post may be sponsored (meaning we were paid for the time it took to research, create, & share this video) and this post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission each time someone purchases using one of our links/codes, which helps support the blog and is free to you. All opinions are my own.