This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our Wantable Review.
Connect with an online personal stylist who listens! Enjoy 1 box, 7 styled-for-you items (all best brands). Keep only what you love! Shipping & returns are free.
- Wantable Cost: $20 style fee that is applied to your purchase and you get 20% off if you buy 5 or more. 0 shipping fees.
- Ships To: US & US Territories including Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and Guam. They also ship to APO/AFO/DPO addresses.
- Frequency: 5 options from back to back edits, every 2 months edit, or individual orders, you choose!
- Coupon Code:
- Sizes: XS – 3X (sizes 0 – 24W)
- What's Inside:
- You Choose your Edit type: Style, Active or Sleep and Body
- They also have a Men’s Active option
- 1 Edit (box) is 7 items
- Wantable price range: $50 – $100 for a style edit
Wantable Unboxing Video
My Review & Experience
I chose the Style edit this time but I definitely want to try the Sleep & Body one too. And I actually loved several of the style options they presented. I love that they have so many different edit options. Their website is wonderful and very easy to use. I’m excited to get this subscription started. Overall, I really enjoy this box, it just feels happy and I like that.
Thanks for reading along! Be sure to check out the YouTube video & I'll see you in the next review!