This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our White Home Woods Review.
About White Home Woods
White Home Woods HomeBox is a seasonal home subscription box, where carefully selected products that refresh your home every season are sent to your door. They pay close attention to the preferences chosen in your subscription questionnaire when you subscribe to a seasonal box. WHW offers an extensive catalog of high-quality products from America's top home decor designers and suppliers.
Each box can include 4-6 full-size home products of which 1-2 of the products are exclusively available from the WHW brand. WHW receives items such as wall decor, decorative trays, pillowcases, soy candles, mugs, handmade signs, and more. The WHW candles are made in the USA in small batches with soy wax, cotton wick (lead and zinc free) and are gluten-free, phthalate-free, non-toxic, and cruelty-free.
WHW may include a handmade 100% wooden sign in your seasonal box. Best of all, you can choose from various wood stain color options in a small questionnaire when you sign up!
White Home Woods Details:
- White Home Woods Cost: $69.99 or $265 annually (save $15) + Free Shipping
- Frequency: Quarterly
- White Home Woods Coupon Code: PINK10 for $10 off your 1st box
- Noteworthy Facts:
- All of their products are packed and shipped here in the USA
- This is a woman-owned business
- What's Inside:
- White Home Woods Harvest Gathering Candle
- Custom Wood sign with my name – 18” x 9”
- Acacia Wood 2 compartment tray – 6.5”
- Cotton Mustard Blanket – 10” long x 40” wide
- White Fabric Pumpkin – 5” x 6”
White Home Woods Fall 2021 Unboxing Video
My White Home Woods Review & Experience
White Home Woods began by selling only handmade items. They are expanding their online store to offer a wide variety of high-quality products from various home decor suppliers and designers. Without losing their essence, they also continue to provide exclusive products from their handmade production line. All boxes are packed and shipped from the USA.
They also have a blog where you can read all about the new & upcoming boxes that they're preparing!
Thanks for reading along! Be sure to watch along on YouTube to see everything in the box and I'll see you in the next review!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Beachly Women's Winter 2023 Box – Total Winter Beach Vibes
- Dermy Doc Box Winter 2023 | $160 in Product for $55 of Dermatologist Recommended Skincare
- Yes PLZ Review | Did I Just Find the BEST Coffee Subscription?!
- Margot Elena Winter 2023 *SPOILERS* Amazing Value & Awesome Curation
- Subscription Boxes Haul – December 2023 – Part 2 | So Good we had to do it Twice!