About Stitch Fix
From Womens Clothing Subscription Box:
Stitch Fix has re-invented shopping, the way women really want to shop. Keep your wardrobe up-to-date with no hassle. You give us your size and style preferences, and your stylist sends you a selection of 5 items picked just for you. Try everything on at home, and only pay for what you want to keep! Free shipping both ways and a 25% discount if you buy all 5 items.
- Cost: $55 per item average price point
- Frequency: You Decide! Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Etc
- Who Can Shop: Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X and Men’s sizes XS-XXL
- Coupon: $25 off your purchase ONLY when you sign up below
Womens Clothing Subscription Box
The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated, it’s truly personalized to your taste, budget and lifestyle. Personal stylists handpick a selection of five items just for you. In fact, no two clients have ever received the same selection of items!
Stitch Fix women clothing subscription box makes shopping not just convenient, but effortless. Their personal stylists also save you the time and trouble of selecting clothing and accessories. Many of their clients enjoy the ease and convenience of automatically scheduled shipments that arrive at a frequency of their choosing.
Returns are easy at Stitch Fix. Simply slip the items you’re returning into the prepaid mailing envelope and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Shipping is always free at Stitch Fix!
Stitch Fix Review
Hands down this is a FAVORITE trendy, well priced womens clothing subscription box out there. I have never received an item over $100 and have received several as low as the mid $40’s. The clothing is curated by trained stylist who work along side my feedback and Pinterest board to bring me items I can’t get for myself.
Man I still get SO excited when I see my Stitch Fix Box sitting at my door. I do not see them comparable to Trunk Club or Front Door Fashion. I feel like Stitch Fix is in a more trendy, cheaper cost league. So I use SF for those ‘hot right now’ items. I also do not think they are comparable to womens box Bungalow or Golden Tote as I feel like that is cheaper product and/or left over sale items. Stitch Fix is in a class of it own!
Remember shipping both ways is free and the $20 styling fee goes towards your purchase!
If you want to see more from Stitch Fix click here.
See other Stitch Fix Reviews here
- Wantable vs Stitch Fix: Who Gonna Come Out on Top?! Honestly I was Shocked by This!
- The episode you've been waiting for… Stitch Fix Unboxing & Try-On
- Stitch Fix: Fix vs Freestyle | Are they the same? Is one better? Let's See!
- Stitch Fix vs Wantable | Womens Clothing Subscription Showdown
- Stitch Fix Stylist Win – I kept all 5 items!