This post does contain affiliate links but is not sponsored by anyone. When you purchase through my site we make a small but meaningful commission at no cost to you. We are always so thankful for those who purchase through our blog, social media & YouTube. Also, these are all my own thoughts, ideas, and comparisons. Thanks for reading about our YogaClub October 2021 Review.
YogaClub is the premier activewear subscription box that styles you for 50-88% off of retail prices so you can look good and feel good for less. You can complete your profile by taking a fun and interactive style quiz. Your answers let the stylists know your style, sizes, and favorite ways to work out. Using your unique profile, stylists will curate an outfit that matches your personality, body type, and is perfect for the activities you love!
If you're a regular reader, you know YogaClub is a monthly staple for me! The deals are incredible & I always love everything I get! Every box is $200+ MSRP for $79 or less. Each box contains a 3-piece outfit from name brands.
- YogaClub Cost: $79.99 + shipping
- Frequency: You Decide: Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly or On Demand
- YogaClub Shipping: US only
- Yoga Club Coupon Code: PINKFREE – Free Legging in your 1st seasonal outfit
- What's Inside:
- Sol & Mane Tasha Bra in Cerulean Blue size Small – retails $58.00
- Vie Active Ultra Flow Stella ¾ sleeve in Navy size Small – retails $65.00
- Sol & Mane Wispy Waves ⅞ Legging in Liquid Blue size XS – retails $88.00
- Total Retail Value: $211
YogaClub October 2021 Unboxing Video
My YogaClub October Review & Experience
It is so fun having my yoga clothing subscription back. I forgot how nice it is. I have a bi-monthly subscription and I really hope to share each of my outfits with you. Things that are new that I am loving is the unity in sizing. In the past, the sizing flexed depending on the brand, the new YogaClub sizing is consistent and makes shopping so much easier. So I am always Small in yoga pants and I'm always Small in yoga tops. It is so easy!
I love that I can weigh in on my outfit! And I just made my selections for my next box and even though it is Fall I totally went for the brightest colors they offered LOL. I can't wait to see it. Below are photos of my outfit from this month's box. I also LOVE this look.
YogaClub Exchanges & How they work
You can make an exchange by logging in online and clicking the “I would like to make an exchange” button or you can go to the YogaCLub FB page and trade your items with someone else – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1939395456384617/
- YOUSHIP: Send back your unwanted return and your exchange will be shipped in your next box for free. (U.S. and CA)
- WESHIP: We’ll ship your exchange in your next box with a prepaid shipping label and extra shipping bag. You just cover the cost of shipping — $6.95. (U.S. only)
- FASTSHIP: We’ll ship your exchange and deliver it to you within 4-7 business days with a prepaid shipping label and extra return bag for your return. You just cover the cost of shipping & handling — $14.95. (U.S. only)
The total value of this box was over $200! If you wanna check out my other YogaClub boxes, click here & I'll see you in the next review!
Interested in seeing what other types of subscription boxes are out there? Check these out here:
- Monthly Subscription Box Haul – December 2023 | Part 1
- Hygge Lifestyle Box | Sage & Salts Curated Winter 2023
- Dorothy Jean Home Decor Box Winter 2023 | Modern Farmhouse x Winter
- Kid's Book Subscription Box | Owl Post Books Review & GIVEAWAY | Created for Bookworms!
- Grill Masters Club Review | Mens Subscription Box + Great BBQers Gift