About Yoga Club
Whether you’re on the mat, in the gym, or out to brunch, YogaClub lets you look and feel amazing. With premium brand yoga apparel delivered to your door that’s as comfortable to wear as it is on your budget. Every month, YogaClub delivers up to $160 worth of high quality, name brand yoga apparel & accessories directly to your door in a pretty box for as low as $45, $69 or $79 / month. Yes, you read that right — every box saves you up to 60% on retail prices letting you look ah-maze-ing.
Cost: starting at $45! My box below is the Guru at $79. Sign up with my link & get 20% off!!!
My YogaClub Experience
How Yoga Clothing Subscription Box Works:
- First, pick the package & workout style that fits your personality, tell us your size and join! Each month, their expert stylists will curate a new on-trend, in-style, brand name outfit. Retail value is over $100 & it will make you look amazing for as low as $45. *NOTE – there are 3 box options: $45, $69 and $79 and not all are created equal, pick the one best for you*
- Skip the line & never pay retail prices again — with YogaClub they deliver top brands like Teeki, Manduka, Cozy Orange, Onzie & more every month complete with a new top or bottom — a $100 retail value — for as low as $45
- And lastly, they remove the middle man and pass the savings on to us. Pause or cancel your membership at any time.
YogaClub on the Beach
Yall I took my YogaClub box on vacation with me. Yes, you read that right! I thought it would be so fun to unbox on the sandy beaches of Sanibel, FL and I was right. It was awesome! First of all, I LOVE this basic yoga pant! The color is so me, they are slightly thicker which I appreciate moving into Winter and Glyder is one of my favorite brands. And the jury is out on this top, I think I like it but it has been so cold here that I haven't really had a chance to wear it. However it is so very yoga-y in my opinion which makes me want to love it. And lastly the sports bra, I love it! Super comfy and cute. I have the BEST sports bra collection now and I love it. I actually wonder how I made it before YogaClub? Sadly, I think I was in the static of of girls who wear the wrong size bras *shame*. In conclusion, you should check out my beach look below then go sign up here (at 20% off)!
Join me and do some YogaClub on the Beach!
Check out my other Yoga Club Reviews
- The NEW YogaClub is Here – $19 monthly for a complete outfit
- My Fall Yoga Club Boxes – Both Different & Both Cute
- Best Activewear Subscription – YogaClub Review
- Affordable Workout Outfits – YogaClub
- Yoga on the Beach – YogaClub Clothing
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.