YogaClub is your personal stylist for the yoga inspired life. Delivering high quality, brand name yoga apparel at an affordable prices. We are committed to empowering women to be active, confident and mindful in everything they take on. YogaClub is more than a box of activewear, it’s a community of inspired women who share a passion for health, wellness, and giving back. With our commitment to confidence extending far beyond the outfits we curate. At YogaClub, every box we deliver provides a day of yoga and meditation education to an elementary school child in need. One box, one class.
Frequency: Monthly or Quarterly
Cost: starting at $79. Sign up with my link & get 20% off your 1st box! (sign up for my newsletter – look for the blue box to the right on the main page – get a $50 gift card)
Click the button to save 20% off your first box! Or subscribe to The Pink Envelope Newsletter and I can send you a personal $50 off!
How to Sign Up for YogaClub
Go to their website, click Get Styled, select your Style Package, then choose to either Take the Style Quiz or Choose a Pre-Set Style. The 1st option is the one I did and it is the longer one (at about 3 minutes) and the 2nd is very fast. Next you complete your sizes. I have selected these sizes: Small for Pants, Small/Medium for Pants blended sizes, Small for Shirts and Small/Medium for Shirt blended sizes, Small for Bra and Small/Medium for Bra blended size.
What are the 2 Options & How do Exchanges Work?
- The Guru Box Monthly or Quarterly – receive 3 pieces of premium brands curated for you with average retail price of $120 or more.
- Exchange Option 1: You can go to one of the trade groups and make a swap in which most cases ends up being free, it depends on the deal you work. I have done this a few times and even met up with a girl in my same town and swapped items, we both loved what the other got.
- Exchange Option 2: You can go to the online exchange store and pick out the item you want shipped to you and they ship the item you choose to you and you ship your item back to them. The cost is $6.95. In 1.5 years of being with YogaClub I have done this twice and that was before the trade group was available.
What's in my Fall Yoga Club Boxes
So I have combined my August and September Yoga Club boxes into 1 review. Time got away from me and I didn't share about these guys but I really want to. So you get a Fall Yoga Club Boxes double header this month. Both of these boxes are way cute and both of them are completely opposite in style. It is awesome! Check out me wearing the items below:
The blue pants here are so soft and light that it feels like you are wearing nothing. I don't know how to describe it, but I like it! And that black top can literally be worn 6 different ways. You can see 2 options above. Also very soft and comfy. And that sports bra doesn't play. Nothing is going anywhere with that thing on.
Ok, then my next box is so completely opposite. I love that YogaClub has such variety in their style. Check it out below:
So if you are counting along that is 3 premium brand named items I paid only $79 for with a total retail value of $150+ on each box! And I used none of my time either….time = money.
Go Vote! You can now chime in and pick your favorites. Let YogaClub know what you want to see in the boxes!
I highly recommend this Activewear Subscription box. Sign up clickhere & get 20% off! Want to see more? Check out my past Activewear Subscription boxes!
Check out my other Yoga Club Reviews
- The NEW YogaClub is Here – $19 monthly for a complete outfit
- My Fall Yoga Club Boxes – Both Different & Both Cute
- Best Activewear Subscription – YogaClub Review
- Affordable Workout Outfits – YogaClub
- Yoga on the Beach – YogaClub Clothing
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.