About Yogi Surprise
Coupon Code: PINKENVELOPE to get 25% OFF any Yogi Surprise membership
Do I Recommend: Yes
Yogi Surprise Review
Yall I can't believe it but it has been about 1.5 years since I have unboxed a Yogi Surprise box and guess what, IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN I REMEMBER! This month's theme is Embrace New Adventures and I received the coolest stuff yet. In this box I received the following:
- Hip Pack by Aloha Collection $36.00 retail – I FREAKING love this fanny pack! It is really really well made, it's wipeable, collapsible, and light. Really love it!
- African Chai Tea by JusTea $9.00 retail – I haven't tried it yet but it smells so good and I can't wait to drink it.
- Yogi Surprise Necklace with Crystal Quartz Pendant $36.00 retail – I couldn't find this exact necklace but found this price to be very fair for the equivalent value. Plus mine came with 2 band options. It's beautiful!
- Aloe Vera Gel by Badger $6.99 retail – I really do like Badger, we use their sunscreen and more and it is great. I can't wait to try this on my 2 wild kiddos!
- Nantucket Spider Natural Bug Repellent $8.99 retail – I also can't wait to try this. We very actively use natural bug repellent as mosquitoes love my kids and hubby. And it's a perk for mom to smell something good for a change.
- Yogi Surprise Sequence Card – 6 poses to try this month
- Desk Yogi 3 month membership $45 retail – I haven't tried this yet but definitely will! Working from home at this desk demands getting up and moving!
So total retail value according to them is $105. BUT I just went and tried to shop for all these things online and my total came to $141.98. And that price doesn't include tax or shipping. And remember, share your adventures with Yogi Surprise on social media for a chance to be featured and get your next box FREE. To kick off your journey I have a coupon code for you all – PINKENVELOPE to get 25% OFF any Yogi Surprise membership!
Thank you for hanging with us. Wishing you a happy, healthy week!